Role: 3D Environment Artist (Mobile Games)
Location: Remote or On-site (preferred)
Employment Basis: Employment can be contract basis or a full time position, depending on your expectations, availability and experience
Remuneration: Based on Portfolio & Experience
We are looking for a talented environment artist to help us bring our virtual worlds to life. You will work closely with our development teams, art lead and product lead to build immersive worlds for our fans!
– At least 1 shipped title with impressive environment work
– Excellent understanding of Unity and it’s terrain & foliage system
– Excellent eye for world composition
– Excellent understanding of colour and light
– Great design sense
Bonus Skills (Not Required for Selection):
– Mobile performance optimisation
– Experience writing and modifying shaders
– 3D modelling / texturing
If you meet the requirements, please apply with links to your best work samples demonstrating your ability to fulfil the requirements of this role – this will be the most significant factor in our screening process. Australia/New Zealand Permanent Residents Only.