Role: Digital Artist Intern
Location: Adelaide CBD
What you’ll do and learn:
– Assist in production of digital art assets (3d models, textures and other digital paintings) with guidance from our art lead
– Work to design specifications with room for some of your own creative flair.
– Work with other members of the development team to integrate your assets into the production pipeline.
– Get the thrill of watching hundreds of thousands of players interact with your creations!
– This is an unpaid internship with flexible hours (2+ days per week). The duration of the internship is negotiable.
– This placement must be performed as a required part of your course’s work experience requirements.
– Experience with production of digital art. Photoshop skills generally required.
If you would like to apply, please e-mail us any relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you would be a good fit!
Applications Open for 2019